Reviewed damage & started repairing Project METEOR!!!

First, take a look at the damage. Notice the nails in the side and front panels as well as the crack above the coin door:

Now take a look at the result after I removed the front panel:

And finally, the cut and sanded edges of the side panels:

After I got done with the cutting and sanding, I vacuumed out the inside of the cabinet. It wasn’t nearly as filthy as I expected! It’s just about ready for the new front panel that my generous friend, Brian, is cutting for me (I desperately need a table saw and a handheld jigsaw).
Feel free to leave a comment below. Check back later for more progress.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *